At Cable ONE, we are committed to providing the latest products and technical advancements, while maintaining the highest level of reliability and customer care.
In our ongoing efforts to make our services accessible for all of our customers, we offer video programming and closed captioning services designed to meet the needs of individuals who are blind or visually impaired and for those who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Cable ONE has partnered with TiVo to offer our customers the TiVo Bolt, which provides the following functions in addition to the core functionality of a TiVo Receiver:
- Audio Guide — Guide that provides audio information on:
- Program Guide
- Playback functions
- Input selection
- Video Description:
- Customers can hear an audio narration, available via SAP, of the visual elements on programs being watched
- Remote Control:
- Easily accessible functions
Internet Service Required
The TiVo unit does require Internet service to receive programming information, operating system updates, and access to streaming media provided by third parties.
If a customer does not have Internet service, Cable ONE will provide Internet service sufficient to provide programming information and operating system updates. Customers who wish to utilize the streaming capability of the TiVo unit, must subscribe to Cable ONE Internet service of at least 5Mbps, at an additional cost.
The TiVo Bolt is available to consumers who have a demonstrated need for visually impaired video accessibility. Cable ONE reserves the right to request demonstrated need, which can be obtained by providing:
- Proof of participation in a nationally established program for individuals who are blind or visually impaired (e.g., National Deaf Blind Equipment Distribution Program or the National Library Service's talking books program)
- Documentation from any professional or service provider with direct knowledge of the disability, such as a social worker, case worker, counselor, teacher, school superintendent, professional librarian, doctor, ophthalmologist, optometrist, or registered nurse.
- A letter from the Social Security Administration, or a letter from the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.
For customers who have additional TVs that need similar accessibility, Cable ONE offers the TiVo Mini available.
To order a TiVo Bolt, please contact our customer service department at 844-574-2746 Mon Fri., 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. during daylight savings hours (6:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. for the rest of the year).
The Cable ONE Customer Support team is available to answer questions or resolve any issues you may be experiencing in accessing our services.
Cable ONE is committed to providing video programming and closed captioning services designed to meet the needs of individuals who are blind or visually impaired and for those who are deaf or hard of hearing. If you have concerns or would like to provide feedback, please contact us by phone, mail, fax or email using the following contact information:
Name: Emerson Yearwood
Title: Reg. Gen. Counsel - Reg. Affairs
Phone: Call Emerson At 602-364-6000
Address: 210 E. Earll Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85012